Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 12-26-2007, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Wolf_Kitty View Post
If anyone else posts in here that someone can't be what they are aspiring to be, I will shower my wrath upon them. I can not stand you guys being so rude to others just because its their dreams. If someone wants to write or model or design, its certainly not your place to tell them they can't because they don't meet your requirements. You aren't the overlords of the world, so it doesn't really matter what you guys think are requirements.
I know. Urgh. No one's posted at me yet, I don't think, but I've had THREE teachers telling me I can't be a freelance novelist unless I have a degree in English. An answer to that from me is a hell no; I am NOT wasting four full years of my life dealing with a subject I suck in.

Being a sign language interpreter is something I'd like to do as long as it doesn't require too much extensive traveling, but that would require another four years due to the fact that in 2012 they're making a bachelor's degree the required... uh. Thing. (Not sure what the proper word is, sorry! ^^; ) instead of the original associate's. I can handle that, because I have fun with sign language and it's something I'm fairly adept at doing; though I do have a problem with "stammering". Meaning: My arm jumps around during finger spelling, minor hand signs, etc.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!