AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 12-25-2007, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
I don't think spam is the answer; and there's not a great deal we can do about them. If the government did get off their butts and ban the clan, they'd only go underground. It would be like trying to dissolve the Mafia.

We have the BNP over here, who have a lot of the same views; all we can do is make sure they don't get any seats.
Good point Miranda, if the're out in the open they can't kill as many innocents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah_K_O_M View Post
What's the BNP? Are they big n' pointy? Or perhaps Bigots n' Prats.

I live with a rascist, my dad. He's also a sexist, anti-g@y and ageist. It's really annoying, and my brother is almost exactly the same.

That said though, there may be a load of rascists, but there's also a load of people who aren't that way, and they'll get recognition too, even ones that maybe don't fully agree with it.
Like the Singer/Actress Marlene Deitrech. During WWII she sang Anti-Nazi songs, even though she was German and Hitler had actually courted her at one point. She'd turned him down as well. She was kind of hated in Germany for it, but when she was asked why she did it she said 'It was the decent thing to do'.
How good is that?
My god Sarah, and i thought i was bad off with my dad being racist and weightist.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 12-25-2007 at 05:00 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!