View Single Post
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Haley_Noelle (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Rating: 4 Votes / 3.75 Average
Send a message via AIM to Haley_Noelle Send a message via Yahoo to Haley_Noelle
Default 12-23-2007, 06:50 PM

Some times I think teachers hate me but they don't.

1st period Gym/Health - Miss Mil.: She's nice, but she isn't strict enough on kids who don't listen
2ed period Band/Chorus - Mr & Mrs. Warfel: They are really nice, and they love me because I try so hard in their classes, and I get good grades from the both of them
3rd period Science - Mrs. Harasika: I think she hates me, she handed me back papers not graded, and then gave me a D
4th period Math - Mr. Jean: He's nice, but he dosen't help you when you need a lot of help
5th period English Language Arts - Mrs. Munn: This may sound a little weird, but a Caucasian person can have the same answer as a African American person, and get an F when the African American person gets an A, but I get good grades from her because I try, unlike the other people who call her raciest
6th period Leadership - Miss. Mil.: See 1st period
7th period Geography - Mrs. DeKay: She's nice, and she gives grades fairly, she gives us all a fair chance to get extra credit

Thats all my teachers. They are all awesome, but they don't hate us, they just dislike us.

My dad just came home from Iraq! Wahoo.
Visit the club I'm in it's called World_OF_Girls.
It's awesome.
Um. TinkerBell1995 is awesome. Get to know her.
I love you Emma Grace.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!