(#124 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-27-2007, 04:30 PM

GRR...

Stupid mom... Alcoholic, depressive, "I hate everyone - minus my own mom" b*tch. And I HATE people telling me otherwise. It's me who knows her!!
Stupid guys asking if I'll have some kind of sex with them. GR! I have a boyfriend! NO ALREADY! GET OVER IT!
Stupid brother, he plays on the computer ALL day and never gets in trouble, but when I do it' my mom yells, "Hayley, you've been spending too much time on the internet! GET THE F*CK OFF NOW!"
Stupid miscarriage. NO DUH I'M TOO STRESSED! Stupid doctors telling me that was the reason. Psh.
Stupid "friends" making me fail projects because they're too d@mn busy downloading music onto SCHOOL COMPUTERS!
Stupid me. I'm never good enough. And when I am, say I ace something, everyone takes my work to study from and copies the d@mn answers! "Hayley? What was this story about?" "Hayley? How do you do this? I wasn't listening." "Hayley can I see your notes? Mine are stupid."
F*CK! CAN'T THEY DO THEIR OWN WORK?!

WHY DOES LIFE HAVE TO SUCK SOOOOOO MUCH?!

- End Rant -
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!