View Single Post
(#30 (permalink))
Old
koolus9 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-26-2007, 10:51 PM

you have every right to say that you think the bible is crap Im not saying you don't.. what i dont think people should do is say that everyone else is wrong and they're right. It's a fact that it's your opinion but it's not a fact that the bible is true or not... get what I mean? All that I have been trying to say over and over again is that some people are righteous about their opinions, religious people and non religious people. Both sides can be pushy.. sometimes aetheists arent respectful of ppl who believe in the bible and sometimes ppl who believe in the bible arent respectful to people who don't. Holy jees. I am saying a completely mutual thing here. why is this so hard???

And the above is MY OPINION... now you have a right to yours and I have a right to mine.... I have seen Aetheists call people who believe in the bible dumb and I have seen people who believe in the bible call aetheists dumb.. ALL I have been trying to say 50 times is that I dont think it's right to do that for either party.. If you think my opinion is wrong FINE but that is why it is an opinion. I have mine and you have yours

Last edited by Miranda_ : 11-27-2007 at 05:27 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!