Old
koolus9 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-26-2007, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singergirl509 View Post
Koolus, you have no right to demand that no one can state their opinion about whether they think that the bible is fiction or fact. Personally, I just think it a load of BS. It may have some facts to it but it doesn't appeal to me. I believe in the Lady and the Lord. I am also wiccan and proud.

The Bible, in my opinion, is basically a rule of thumb. Besides, I personally don't agree with the Christian or Catholic faith. A) The Catholic's are just...like politician's. They normally mean well, but are basically corrupt. Besides, they have done some pretty...interesting things. Honours World History teaches you A LOT!! B) Christian faith just doesn't help me. I frankly can't believe in something where to me it puts down women. Wicca doesn't do that.
Oh dear goodness I don't know how many times I have put down or need to put down again that I said EVERYONE HAS A RIGHT TO THEIR OPINION!!!!!!! Again just for the sake of it i said EVERYONE HAS A RIGHT TO THEIR OPINION. ALL that i meant was that im not fond of when people state their opinion as fact, and that is for people who DO believe in the bible and people who don't. Which is my OPINION... that everyone should have a right to their opinion so quit attacking my completely misinterpretted one when all I am saying is that I totally friggin agree that everyone should have a right to their opinion on both parties... now someone is going to post again about how Im not letting other people have the right to their opinion.... no mattter how many times I put this....

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!