View Single Post
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 11-25-2007, 09:45 PM

Hayley, I believe it has been proven that multiple people wrote the Bible. In fact, multiple people compiled the final version too. Also, Jesus did exist. What really needs to be called into question is his divinity. I personally think he probably was crazy if he ever believed he was the Messiah.

Edit: Forgot something ^^;;

Koolus, you are the one who came off as scolding when you posted. As Hayley just pointed out, you appear to be saying that no one can have opinions about the Bible. It only gets more confusing as you continue to stare at it. Don't get an attitude, especially when we've been through just as much as you. I come from an abusive household. I was told for years I was fat, ugly, unintelligent, and should go die. I self-harmed to punish myself for everything I did wrong. I had an aunt whose sister molested my cousins and might've done the same to my younger brothers. I was nearly raped at the age of 12. Myself and my father were nearly killed by the same woman who abused me. All this and more has happened to me in the course of 17 years, but you don't see me complaining. The fact of the matter is, we all suffer. The difference is, I got over it. I learned from it all and got on with my life, just carrying a little more baggage than I wanted.

Av & Sig Credit: Me

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 11-25-2007 at 09:52 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!