(#18 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-25-2007, 09:38 PM

Quote:
I dont believe everything in the bible and realize how much it has been construed over the years but I dont think all of that is fictional and no one can technically say that it is.
You just said no one can say that it is fictional (which it is more then likely...). That's basically saying that just because you think it's not fictional, that no one can say it is. Geez... And maybe if you used proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc. then people could understand the point of you posting because just looking at it for a few seconds got me confused.

ANYWAY... The world is WAY older then what it says. Our sun is at least 150 million years old, and planets are usually created not much later because they're made during the nuclear fusion point of the sun's creation, when it pulls in all the extra gas and rock from it's nebula.

The bible says one thing, science says another. Science has actual facts, the bible is legend and probably written by a fiction writer way back when. Not that the bible isn't right about some of the things people should value (respect your parents, do not commit adultery, etc.) but it's mainly, and TECHNICALLY fiction for nearly 100% of it. Do you know some one who lived when these supposed "Adam and Eve" were created? Do you know someone who was there when Jesus was put on the cross? No. How else do you know that it's true?

I will admit I read parts of the bible. HOWEVER, only as a story. A fiction story. To enjoy it, not to obey and believe it completely. Which is what it was probably meant for.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!