Old
koolus9 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-25-2007, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
Agreed. Koolus, it may come as a surprise to you, but this thread is where everyone can air their opinions; not just you. If you feel that you can't accept that, then don't post.

The Earth is far older than the Bible claims it is. Women were not created from a man's rib, and nothing bad will happen if you choose to eat shellfish. About the only thing I think that really happened was the flood; there's a story about a great flood in both Egyptian and Greek mythology. That's really the nub of it; if a Bible story has back up elsewhere, then it really happened. Otherwise, it's just a fairy story created by some brilliant novelist.
My entire post was about how I think everyone has a right to their opinions. I think yous are jumping the gun and misinterpreting me. If you want to go into religious dirt I garuntee you I could blow most of you away like how Im pretty **** sure it was religious life style bs that wigged my daddy out and made him hang himself with his shoe laces. Or guys in the church that tried to tickle my sisters when they were little trying to get them to take their pants down.. and all the other fun stuff that ruined half of my friggin childhood. I am not a religious advocate. An immense amount of crap that has happened in my life I blame on going to a fundementalist baptist church when I was little. been there done that. All that I was saying is that people are very quick to knock things and all of this and all of what other people say IS opinion and I was stating that people too often attack other people's opposing opinions.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!