View Single Post
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 11-25-2007, 08:24 AM

I technically can say it is. In fact, I just did in my last post because that is my opinion, which I can post here. This thread is for religious discussion and if I feel the Bible is a load of tripe used to manipulate the masses, I will say it. The fact of the matter is, half of the things the Bible claims "happened" is completely unrealistic, like Adam and Eve or the "fact" that the Earth was created a few thousand years ago.

The only thing that peeves me more than the Bible is the Catholic Church. If there ever was a worst bunch of people in power, its those men in the Church. Don't even try arguing with me about this because I have loads of proof of just how **** backwards it is, including the fact that only about a decade ago they finally admitted that the Earth does revolve around the sun. Wya to mislead the people just because you like thinking you're the center of the universe -_-

Don't get me wrong, I do believe the Lady and the Lord plays a role in the universe, but I don't think its what everyone makes it out to be. I respect all the various deities in the world and even view them as being one and the same with my own. What bothers me is the people who use religion to manipulate others.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!