Oo_Psychadelica_oO (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to Oo_Psychadelica_oO
Default 11-25-2007, 06:19 AM

Aww so many cute pets. :3 Chyko looks like a very healthy and fluffy chin. ^.^
_
My two chinchillas Hades (female) and Ailo (male) had two babies in August. Both boys. One looked like their dad, the other like their mommy.

The white is Rabies, and the grey is Avarice.

Unfortunately, a week later Rabies passed away.

Avarice lived another month, but when I was away visiting relatives, my little brother and sister took him out of the cage and played with him roughly and...he was buried by the time I returned home.
___
Also, haven't been on these forums in forever. To the person who asked where to get chinchillas...

Never buy them from a pet store, okay? The chinchillas they have there aren't healthy and usually have trouble trusting humans...
Always get them from a breeder because breeders give attention and care to the chinchillas. They feed them good food, make sure they aren't sick, and give them affection so they're happy and used to people. Also when you buy from a breeder they tell you everything you need to know and give you their number if you have any questions. You could...try ordering one online from a breeder if there aren't any living near you. They send them by plane. 8I But it's always best to pick one out in person. :3

Oh and prices. Depends on the type of chinchilla.

Can range from 70-300 bucks

Hades is a beige and Ailo's a mosaic. Hades was a little cheaper than Ailo. The woman I bought them from lowered the prices for me (since I was a good little girl) so Ailo was 200 something and Hades was almost the same price. Other places probably sell them a tiny bit more expensive though. Plus you need to buy their cages, food, toys, ect. Chinchillas are pretty easy to care for, though. ;3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg baby2.jpg (6.9 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg baby1.jpg (7.8 KB, 15 views)

(^O.o)> Baby Blending: It's Aww-riiiiiiiight! <(o.O^)

Last edited by Oo_Psychadelica_oO : 11-25-2007 at 06:22 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!