View Single Post
(#14 (permalink))
Old
koolus9 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-25-2007, 01:37 AM

organized religion is good for some people and bad for others. I think aethism is solemn because i don't like to think that this is it. I like to think that after I die I'll see my dad again and other people that I loved. But it gives a lot of people hope, and if the bible is just a ficion novel (which is totally opinion either way neither religions nor aetheists should state their opinions of it being fictional or not as fact, technically) then let people have their hope, as long as it isnt destructive.
As far as religions judging people on wiccan books, i personally find that silly. But not all religions are like that. Basically everyone should keep their beliefs and hold onto them no matter what anyone says but always kkeep in mind that your belief or lack of their of is your Opinion. I dont believe everything in the bible and realize how much it has been construed over the years but I dont think all of that is fictional and no one can technically say that it is. becasue again... it's their OPINION.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!