View Single Post
(#23 (permalink))
Old
ILoveDreams

Default 11-23-2007, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarika2004 View Post
Let's set up the scene, your walking to class across campus. Accidently you run into this kid, looks like the classic i-dont-want-to-be-here type, he turns to you and gives you the nastiest glare and keeps walking. As you keep walking you take one last glance when something catches your eye. You freeze, your not sure what you just saw but your pretty sure it wasn't something for a school project. Your friend, who's walking beside you whispers, "yo, that kid is like the biggest drug dealer in the school. and dude, he's got a knife on him he's even pulled it on me". Now, your freaking out, he's got a knife which is against school policy, no forget that, it's against the law. The bell rings and you sprint to class not wanting to be late, on the way to class you pass the office, but don't go in. After class and after you've been thinking of this matter and nothing else....what would you do?

Would you chicken out and say, hey I didn't get a clear look at it, and not report it?
Would you go to the office and stutter the words "I...I..I think someone has a knife on campus"?

What would you do?
Last year when I was in 6th grade, there was this kid (won't say name of course, but this kid was a boy) and he was always the slacker in class, everyday in our math class the teacher would have to tell him to take his hood off or tell him to calm down...anything along those lines. And for about a week he wasn't at school, everyone said it was because he brought a gun to school "Yeah right, he probably has the flu or something!" I thought. Then I ask my mom who is a campus supervisor...she said he did. I was in shock.

When I was hmmmm... maybe in 5th or 4th grade, I actually went to the office and told the office that a kid had a knife, I saw the kid had the knife and cut open a tennis ball...and when I saw him, he looked at me with this "I'm tough, ya you saw...but don't tell, anyone, scared" look. Then I went to the office and went through a "pre-yearbook" and pointed to his picture...I felt kinda bad because he was on my little bro's soccer team, but I know it was the right thing to do.

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 01-14-2008 at 08:28 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!