Old
AnnieAnonymous (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-22-2007, 01:33 AM

1) How old are you:
I will be thirteen january 3rd.

2)how many people have dated up to this point in your life?
1/2. Yeah, I don't know if it really counted... I didn't really like him and I wouldn't let him kiss me on the lips or hold my hand around others.

3)are you currently dating anyone if so boy or girl?
No, but I have been crazy for this one guy for a few years now... <3

4) what is your sexual orientation? (straight,bisexual,***,lez ect..)
Meh, it's too early to tell.

5)Who is a virgin here? If your not state when you lost it and where?
I am a virgin, and I plan to keep it that way until I KNOW I'm in love and I'm old enough to handle that kind of thing. (aka: an ADULT!!!"

6) What was the most awkward thing you have done with another
person?:
Heald this one guys and and "went out with him" when I didn't even like him. I know, I'm mean. But I was confused!!!

7)How far have you gone?
Kiss on the cheeck. My god, it was awful!!! I felt so bad after!

8 )Ever curious about the same sex?
Please don't tell, but yeah... My best friend, actually. @_@ But I may outgrow it or something.

9) Do you ever think about marriage?
Well, I don't dream about it or anything, but one day I want to get married and have kids and all that jazz.

10)Have you ever asked anyone out?were you turned down?
Well, not really. I'm kinda too young to date (waiting until I'm at least 14. I've learned from that one guy that I'm not ready to handle "dating"). But, I have told the guy I've really, really like for a long time how I feel. Yeah, he pretty much "rejected" me. We're still best friends, though, and I still really, really like him.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!