TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 11-16-2007, 02:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Wolf_Kitty View Post
The American prison system isn't like that. There is a lot of overcrowding in prisons, meaning inmates don't really get isolated except in supermax or possibly max. His sentence was over 900 years, but that still doesn't mean he shouldn't have gotten the death penalty. That sick man rap.ed, mutilated, and killed these young boys. Did you know he kept a vat in his room with three human torsos? What about the fact that his fridge was filled with other human parts, such as genitals? He was a sick man and a danger to society, in prison or otherwise. If he managed to escape(which is possible), he would've done it again.

I know he did all those awful things but I believe in pro life for all people . It seems you all agree on Retribution which is a deserved punishment for a wrong crime(vegence). I for one only beleive in rehabilitation and in sever case confinement for those who did a serious crime like murder and rape . It quite a controversial topic cause theres both goods and bad to the death penalties .
brutality theory states that the death penalty causes people with homicidle tendencies to develop a blood **** causing them to kill more people or be more likely to kill, also it does not actually work as a form of deterrence, it is unconstitutional, there is no opportunity to free a falsely convicted dead man

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!