TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 11-14-2007, 12:37 AM

I am glad sometihng like this is brought up in the forum
I have just finished a few movies on serial killers like Jeffrey Dahmer
But I have to disagree with you silver_wold_kitty because yes he was granted 15 consecutive life term sentences because of the 15 people he killed now know one knows how long those people would of last before he killed them but here in Canada a life sentence is 25 years so thats 25x15 which adds up to 375 years which we all know he will not live that long anyways . He is imprisoned in whats called a super max prison , a super max prison is for people like him who pose the most threat to society, assaulted a guard and or assaulted another inmate. The cells are isolated each one individual with an inmate inside and instead of normal prisons where they face the other cell across from them its on a diagnal so no other inmate can see each other and or talk to one another so they are extremely isolated. They are only allowed and hour time for physical activity outside or inside with heavy security and they are alone. I am glad he got that as opposed to getting off scott free by dieing . But in the end he was killed . But this is all my own opinion.
Also i dont agree with capital punishment unless its because they killed a police man who is their to protect us. otherwise its a useless form of punishment because it either can result in an accident of some one not committing the incident or result in some one getting of much easier instead of life in incarceration

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!