LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-13-2007, 10:34 PM

Name: Jade LaChance
Race: Vampire
Faults/Disabilitys: She's a busybody, knows everything about everyone and any new town news and, if you double cross, she easily can backstab you. She also has no conscince(sp?) which makes her a good yet bad friend. She doesn't trust anybody.
Appearence: Shiny dark purple hair, light tan skin, black mysterious almond shaped eyes, deep red lushious lips, long black fingernails, and she always has a heart locket on a black string tied around her neck.
Job(if your character is at least 15): works at her grandmother's herb shop.
Personility: She is very good at eavesdropping and being a shadow. She can in and out quickly. Some have nicknamed her shadow cat and she just laughs.
History:She had lived with her parents up until she was ten. One night, as they were walking home, two men came up and killed them. She had ran into the woods and watched the whole thing. She swore revenge on them both. Since then, she has lived with her grandmother. Her grandmother had taught her how to use herbs and how to forget the past, although it still haunts her to this day.

Jade sat behind the counter of her grandmother's shop. She sighed, bored. The day had been slow and she hated these days, as she could never get any gossip or anything. Her grandmother came in and grabbed some empty herb jars, then walked out. Jade hit her forehead on the counter. She rubbed it. "God, I'm bored." She whined.
"Then why don't you go out and do something or maybe make a new friend." Came her grandmother's voice. She was soon walking back in and putting the herb jars where they belonged.
"Grandmother, you know that people don't talk to me. I'm an outsider."
"Well, maybe if you weren't such a busybody or know-it-all, then you would have--"
"Fine, I'm going." Jade snapped. She stood up and walked out of the door, slamming it.
Her grandmother sighed. "So much like her father."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!