View Single Post
(#27 (permalink))
Old
alabamablonde13 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 5 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 11-12-2007, 03:28 AM

I have the worst dreams! *Shudder* Sometimes I can;t even fall asleep because I get so scared of my dreams. I used to be able to lucid dream, but I can't anymore. =/

I had a really awlful ones last night...3 of my labs and my crippled cat got out in the driveway and someone came over and somehow managed to run over all of them (don't ask how, it was a dream!). My choclate lab Petey and one of my black labs, Jet, died. My other black lab Pepper survived but had internal damaged. My cat Ittty Bitty who is crippled (IRL we found him on the side of the road as a kitten and took him in, he had obviously been ran over.) had one of his hind legs smashed and had it amputated. Like I said, he is already actually a crippled cat and he walks with a limp, and in my dream it was absolutely terrible watching him hobble along. One of my worst fears is losing my animals, so this dream really upset me.

I had another really bad dream a couple weeks ago. My friend Kaylee was talking to this guy Jacob in the hallway at school. Jacob is the guy I have been crazy about for a whole year. Out of the blue, Jacob grabs her and they start making out like crazy. I just stood there watching. If you've ever seen the music video for the Taylor Swift song Teardrops On My Guitar you'll know how I looked. I woke up from that dream with tears in my eyes.

The freakiest dream I had was one that my best friend also had in a way. I was in some kind of church (but trust me, there was no feeling of God in it.) and towards the end of the dream I ended up in this hallway and there were a bunch of people looking at the floor. I asked them what they were looking at and they said "He's coming." I asked them "who?" but they wouldn't answer. After that, a big grandfather clock on the wall behind me struck. The noise it made was really loud and scary. When I looked back at the floor there was this terrible shadow of a face on the floor. I don't know what made it so scary, but gosh I didn't sleep at all for the rest of the night. My friend had the exact same dream except that the face appeared on a wall. Freaky, huh?

I hate dreams. Praying before I go to bed has helped me though.

I would rather be scolded for doing what is right than praised for doing what is wrong.

Last edited by alabamablonde13 : 11-12-2007 at 03:54 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!