(#5 (permalink))
Old
Neo_Moon_Princess (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: Not Rated
Default I Need a Co-author - 11-12-2007, 01:56 AM

I am looking for a co-author for the following

I want to write a story in the romance area, and i am having trouble with it. I have the idea for the story, but am having serious problems with trying to get it written down in the form of a story.

I would like for some one to help me write this story. So if you are seriously intrested then please let me know and/or message me and i will reply back.

The Idea is this:

The main Character, who is female, is born in France, Spain, or London, grows up there and gets her college degree there. She falls in love and is having a relationship with a guy from her birth place. She ends up having to move to another country because of her job, leaving her beloved behind. Once there she ends up falling in love with another man, and begins having a relationship with him, even though she is still in a relationship with the first guy.

That is the basis of the story. If you are still intrested after reading that or even have a diffrent idea please feel free to let me know.

Thank you in advance.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!