View Single Post
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Elosine (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-05-2007, 10:16 PM

My parents....I guess you could say they're really laid back. Within reason.

Basically I'm allowed to do whatever I want - if I use good judgement. If they see/notice me doing something they don't approve of, they tell me & such, but I'm allowed to contradict them (unless it's something real serious, which never happens).

I can: (I'm 13)
-have a cell phone (my parents actually prefer it, so I can call them from wherever. In case I'm somewhere were there's no available phones or something.)

-wear whatever clothing/however much makeup I want (within good judgement. They always let me know if they don't approve, which is hardly ever).

-be online as long as I want to be (usually)

-stay up as late as I want (my parents say it's my fault if I'm tired in the morning, too).

-go over to my friends's house after school...even if their parents aren't home. And even my guy friends (I only have one, but whatev.).Luckily, my parents trust me - so therefore, they trust the people I trust.

-I'm not allowed to curse (not around my dad anyway), but I can say crap & heck.

-Read whatever books I want (horror [Stephen King, Dean Koontz], Harry Potter...I thought I should add this).

-IM.

-A lot more that I'm too lazy to think of.

And I've never really mentioned it, but I think I'm allowed to have a boyfriend, too. Like I said, my parents trust me and know I wouldn't have some sort of....gangsta-wannabe rap-listener with too many piercings and a mohawk for a boyfriend. As a matter of fact, both my parents know the guy I currently "like" a lot personally. They know I "like" him, too.

...I really do wish freedom was something you could evenly distribute through computer screens...T_T.

"And though I'll think of you, I guess,
until the day I die,
I think I miss you less and less,
as every day goes by...."
-Sweeney Todd
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!