View Single Post
(#23 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 11-04-2007, 11:59 AM

I have to be in bed by 9, and I'm 13. I'm not allowed to date, I can get an iPod if I earn my own money...

I don't call my friends because...I guess we grew out of that. I used to call my friend, when she was my friend, and we would talk for hours each night. I can go to school dances, but I choose not to because I honestly HATE rap, and that's the only thing they play. Concerning sleepovers, my sister has more than me because my friends and I are always so busy, so we can never schedule anything. The best I do is walk home with my friend every other Friday because we have an early release.

And for dating, I probably could, but for dances and other school things. Maybe for high school they'll let me go on dates, but not until I get a job and a car and insurance and all that good stuff. I have to be home by 8 to get ready for bed, although I never have a problem with that.

So your parents are a bit laid back, sure. I can wear mostly whatever I want, with the exception of a couple shirts. If they can see too much skin, I either have to put a shirt under it or not wear it at all, but all of my other shirts are modest enough. They don't buy anything that is against the school dress code, of course, and I'm probably not allowed to wear a shirt I got from softball last year that I made smaller last night. -.-
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!