View Single Post
(#22 (permalink))
Old
BonnieGirl (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 4 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-03-2007, 04:54 AM

Oh wow, I started going online when I was like 13. The first year my dad will only let me get online for like 30 minutes to an hour (actually an hour was a lot back then). && I had to be done with my homework and my chores.

I was allowed to go to sleep overs when I was like 10-11, but that was because my best friend's mom was my mom's friend.

When I was 8 I was allowed to go to my friends house afterschool (I got to ride their school bus or get my friends mom to drive us). But I had to make sure I called my mom as soon as I was at their house otherwise I'd get in big trouble.

I've been allowed to have guy friends since like forever. I remember talking to my mom about them since like 2nd grade, lol. She didn't mind.

And I never had phone issues. I remember when I was 11 I used to talk on the phone with my friend for like 45min up to like 4 hours. My parents were okay with it cuz I pretty talked on the phone right infront of my parents (or at least in the same room).

&& anywayz I started having bfs when I was 16 and my mom gave me that "special talk"

The latest I've gotten home was like midnight, but that was because I was out with my cousin and she's like 12 years older than me (I was 14 at the time). With friends/bfs the latest has been like 10, almost 11.

I never got in trouble outside the house so I pretty much earned their trust. I've never done anything stupid either. I always told my parents what was up. When my dad's on the phone he's always bragging about me being all good and stuff.

Well I'm 18 now and I can be online till whenever, I have my own phone I can call and txt all I want, Idk about my curfew tho, lol. And my dad is still a little over protected when it comes to bfs.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!