View Single Post
(#17 (permalink))
Old
koolus9 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-02-2007, 02:18 PM

this is my first post on here but I'll say that silver_wolf kitty is right.

Im 19 and about to have my first little girlin March and I know I am going to be overly protective. My parents weren't strict at all and really didnt care what I did and I went through a lot of hard times because of that and a lot of bad things happened to me also because of that. Their job as parents is to protect you, I know how it feels when ur 12 or 15 or whatever (it wasnt too long ago I was that age) and you feel fully grown, but in your parents eyes, if u have good parents your not, and you shouldnt be.

Also as far as the ridiculous rules go some oooof them sure are silly but they're based off your parents own experiences. Such as there is no way Im=d let my girl bring in rap music to the house when she's older, it might sound sillybut I've had bad personal experiences with rap and I think it's overly crude and lacks depth and I want to protect my own from that. It may be a mistake, but parents are people too, and they make mistakes just as you do, and Im sure you dont want the mistakes you make held over you for the rest of your life so you just have to barrell through and you'll come out a better person for it.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!