View Single Post
(#18 (permalink))
Old
BonnieGirl (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 4 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-09-2007, 08:12 PM

Ok this is just freaky and it's something that happen to me.

Ok so a week after my mom passed away I had this weird dream, maybe an out-of-body experience, idk you decide.

I was home alone with my grandma right and I was tired so I went to my room to take a nap and my grandma went outside to so some knitting and stuff.

So I fell asleep like around 10 am. All of a suden I hear my mom calling me. (Back when she was alive, she didn't like it when I slept during the day). Anywayz, she was telling me to go sleep on her bed, on her side of the bed to be spedific. I just got up really fast and then when I realized I was already out in the hallway. Everything looked gray, kinda like static from a tv and I couldn't hear anything. I slowly walked to the kitchen (my parents' room is like right next to the kitchen). So I just stand there and I'm just annoyed cuz everything is gray. I walk to my parents' room and I see that my dad's bed is undone so then I walk back to the kitchen and I look out the window and I see my grandma knitting outside. The I head my to my room and when I open my door I saw myself on the bed and all of a sudden I woke up. Idk why but when I woke up it was already 3 hours later.

And the freakiest part is that afterwards when I went to see my parents' room my dad's bed was messed up just like in my dream. Same with my grandma, I saw her outside just like in my dream!

idk this is just freaky.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!