(#17 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 10-09-2007, 08:06 AM

DUDE!

Think Gettysburg, Pennsylvania....

My mom, age 12 (this was about mid-nineteen-sixties), is staying at her Grandma Elsie's with her cousin Tina.

Tina and Rhonda (my mom), wander to the attic to sort through some junk, and find what they think looks like a crystal ball. They could not resist the urge to play gypsies with it, and even dress up in some old clothes.

Then, Rhonda announces she has to use the bathroom to her elder cousin, who then announces the roleplay paused. So Rhonda races down to the bathroom. Well, whilst on the toilet (I'm sorry if you're mentally picturing this...) my mom felt a cool breeze, and looked over to see a ghastly while hand that was attatched to no arm reaching for her. "Tina, cut it out!" My mom yells, though her voice is shaky. The hand keeps comingMy mom, still believing it is some cruel prank, reaches out to feel for a string or wire from which her cousin would control the hand, and felt nothing.

At this point, she gets up off the toilet and runs dowstairs, screaming (No, she did OT remember to pull up her pants) to her Uncle Steve...

I think it's hilarious! I cried I was laughing o hard when she first told me. This is a true story, and she told it much better than I.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!