(#20 (permalink))
Old
cwer (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 20 Votes / 4.15 Average
Default 09-29-2007, 02:52 PM

That dream is as bizzarie as the KIRBY DANCE!(lol) <(<.<<) <(^.^)> (>>.>)>

Anyways-

When I was little, I had a dream where it was night and I was in my car with my dad. He was getting his icecream from the person at the window, but befor he could fully do that, he looked at the moon. It was a full one. He dropped the icecream, and turend into a werewolf. I hid in the back as I watched him chopup the person at the window with his shap claws. That he jumped out the front window, and ran away. (It goes to a diffrent time)
I somehow appear at the door(Daytime) at a ittalian quzine that was about to be closed down (Because the two meatball brother-owners were gonna move.) I looked down the street and saw my dad as a werewolf with a baby werewolf. He was running twoards me so I ran into the ittialan quzine. I saw the two meatball people and told them he was comming. They said whatever and walked out the door. Before they could officaily walk out, the were eaten by my daddy-werewolf and the baby werewolf. I Hid under a table with a tablecloth and the baby werewolf sniff's around, and sniff's the tabe I was under. He lifted up the tablecloth barley, and then I always wake up.

I have that dream atleast once a week o.O..........

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!