View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default Miranda's Animated Anime Dolls - 09-13-2007, 08:18 AM

OK, I've decided to open a doll shop. But before everyone (ha!) rushes in at once, I'd like to lay down a few ground rules.

1. I have a life outside this board. No, really. XD Plus, there are other sites I go on. So once you post your request, BE PATIENT. No bugging me, either thru PM or on here, for your doll.

2. By animated, I mean flashing and winks. I don't do glitter. I also impose a limit of 2 frames, max. That means no requests for multiflashing dolls, as I don't have time to colour multiple frames with the tools I have. I'm not premi; I just like making flashing dolls.

3. 1 request per person. Once I post your request, you can request again.

4. Save your doll to your own image host. I will be posting dolls as attachments.

5. Finally, no moaning about how your doll turns out. I have quite a few anime doll poses to work with, however I don't have every single anime pose in existance. Also, please credit me in your sig if you use one of my dolls for an avatar or signature. It's only fair.

Here's the form:

Type: Ghetto/Regular/Misc
(Please choose one. Misc refers to the few bases I have that don't fit in either category.)
Winking: Yes/No
Flashing: Yes/No
If Flashing, put the 2 colours you want doll to flash here:
I promise by all I hold dear that I will abide by Miranda's rules.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!