View Single Post
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-07-2007, 06:08 AM

I gotta join this. XD I'm using a character I have in another RP; she was working in CSI too.

Name: Amane Tsegrah
Age [Any over 18]: 39
Job: Forensic Scientist
Appearance: (usually wears faded blue jeans and blouses, and her hair is dyed. Her eyes are naturally yellow.)
Personality: Finds the oddest humor, which no one else gets, in some of the cases. Also tends to overthink, overspell, and has gotten sick to her stomach on occasion depending on the severity of the case. Despite that, she kept her cheerful demeanor. Well, unless it's the anniversary of her sister's death, in which case she'll be hiding in a closet for most of the day or reading old files on cases that weren't closed or were on hold.
Bio: Her twin sister died when they were fifteen; each year on the day it happened, Amane hides in a closet, as already mentioned. Why? No clue. She has a husband who travels abroad and one son, Allen.

Name: Allen Tsegrah
Job: Photo Technitian (intern)
Appearance: I'll get a tek tek avvie of him later. *blink*
Personality: At times he's sarcastic, but he tends to notice things in the photos that the people at the crime scene could've missed.
Bio: Son of Amane and her husband. He was never told that he'd had an aunt before he was born, and as such still finds it perplexing that she hides in a closet once a year.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm

Last edited by Silent_Wolf : 09-07-2007 at 06:13 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!