View Single Post
(#10 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-05-2007, 08:21 PM

Ooc: If I misspell something, sorry. My cat [who had been alive all my life. He was 18] Was just put down today while I was at school, and I didn't get to say goodbye, so I'm sorta... cyring. I cant even speak full sentences around anyone about that topic. And when I get depressed, I turn to the one thing that relieves my life of pain... [no need to mention] Oh, and I'll finish this post later.

Name: Jamie Simpson
Appearence: Image of girly - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Short Bio: Preppy, girly, seductive. Smarter then she looks. Cheerleader. She doesn't usually socialize with the other cheerleaders, only their boyfriends. She can usually be found in small, locked, rooms during school hours.

Name: Scott Reid
Age: (must be aged 14-16) [About 24. He's a teacher. ^^]
Appearence: [Yes, it's an actual picture about that nerd from Criminal Minds.]Image of Matthew - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [my friend has an addiction to Matthew Gray Gubler XD]
Short Bio: Ex-FBI agent. He heard about the case, and thinks he might be able to solve it. However, he does not want to blow his cover as an Ex-FBI agent, so stays quiet teaching Grade 11 English.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!