LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-05-2007, 06:16 PM

Name: Illusion
Appearence: http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...re509/ngng.jpg
Short Bio: Illusion comes from a very wealthy family. Her family is a very popular lawyer and her mother is a politician. She has two younger siblings, though. Her sister, Edain, whose 9 and a brother, Mark, 8. Fortunately for her, though, they hire a babysitter and its not her. Even though she's rich, she doesn't like most of the popular girls and hangs with the outsiders or alone.

Name: Crimson
Appearence: http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k1...ls/fighter.jpg
Short Bio: She hangs out with Illusion a lot. Crimson's family is just like Illusion's. Rich and famous, yet they both choose not to be snobs. They both like to wear black and no pink could be found in their closets. Crimson is an only child and is more spoiled than she would like. Her father, who is also a politician, is normally always at the office and her mother, a spokeswomen for some company, is normally always away on business. Even though she has her own babysitter, she's always at Illusion's house.

~~Post~~

Illusion walked into school wearing blue jeans and a shirt that said, "You say tomato, I say uck you." And she had the 'f' bleep out with white out. Crimson walked up to her. "You know your going to have to change that shirt."
"Yeah, that's why I brought another shirt. What is your class schedule?"
"I have English, Math, Drama I, Honors Government, Science, Photography, and Ceramic's. What about you?"
"I have Math, English, Honors Government, Honors Science, Drama II, Speech I and II. So we only have one class together. Fanastic!"
"Hey it could be worse."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 09-07-2007 at 10:55 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!