(#2 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-05-2007, 05:18 PM

Name: Tiffany
Appearence: Medium length, slightly springily curly brown hair. Brown-blue eyes, usually seen wearing denim jeans with a matching jacket and some sort of tshirt.
Short Bio: Tiffany's in the school chorus, but never really was in any particular clique because she was out of school due to being sick. She's not popular, but had gotten along with Darlene at one time; she can sort of understand why someone would've wanted to harm her, but finds it confusing that someone killed her for something.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiffany glared at her locker, kicking the bottom of it and trying to open the combo again. "... stupid... stupid... stupid... why can't I just take my backpack?" She sighed, irritated, and tried again, eventually getting it after a few tries. She stuffed her messenger-bag backpack inside and pulled her chorus folder out, slamming her locker shut and staring as it simply bounced open again. "........"

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!