Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 09-05-2007, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor_X View Post
Like if I try to help someone because they don't have a program that they want, and I say if you ever get that program then I sort of know how to use it so I can help.
Someone else just comes to say something along these lines:
"I don't post a lot; I just come around and read. However, you're the most INDECENT person ever! Don't go TRASHING someone's thread just because they don't have a program that YOU can afford!"
=.=;;
Don't go bashing me..Gawd I'm just trying to help dammit!
But whatever. I say sorry anyway and delete my post. =/
Because I don't wanna start another fight. >.
[and if this description matches you please just...PM me or post on my profile cuz I don't wanna start a fight here either. T___T I am OVER with arguments.]
He replied to that because what you said actually insulted me a lot. It wasn't what you wrote, but the way you came off. I won't say anymore on the matter though.

I have a few, depending on where I am on the internet, but chat speak is definately one of my biggest pet peeves. My other ones are Mary Sues/Larry Stus, people who get all insulted when you post your opinion and it disagrees with their's, and especially crazy fangirls. You know, the sort that basically make their entire online life about one certain band or show. I feel like shaking them and screaming "There are other things in life!".

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!