View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default Heart/Chest Palpitations - 09-02-2007, 11:15 PM

Well, I have one topic on cysts, but my problem with those has been solved for the most part.

Now onto something that really bothers me sometimes.

Palpitations are the literal flutterings of the heart at random times, usually when a person is stressed. I have no idea what causes them, but they bother me. When they started, it was toward the end of eighth grade and it bothered me so bad I worried myself sick, and I finally told my mom and she took me to my doctor.

I found out that mine're genetic. Sometimes people in my family get them, and they suck. Bad.

Sometimes they hurt, other times they just bother me. Usually they're faint, but today I've been having some that really HURT. I'm gonna guess it's just heartburn, but if it doesn't stop, I'm going to the doctor's.

Any ideas on what to do? I'm not exactly, well, healthy, but my mom thinks "all the caffeine!!!" I drink is what causes my problems with my heart. It's not. Sure, I do need to cut back on tea, but even when I was drinking mainly water, I was having them a few times a month.

Help? X_X

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!