View Single Post
(#34 (permalink))
Old
nslaney (Offline)

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to nslaney
Default 08-31-2007, 03:15 PM

I was single and proud because most of the girls I know have had about 50 boyfriends and were just moving from one guy to the next. I'm 12 by the way, and I wasn't really looking for a relationship yet. I mean I had crushes and "puppy love" so to speak but nothing real serious. Until 3 months ago, I was single and proud but than this really sweet guy that I have known since pre-school and have been friends with ever since asked me out on a date. I accepted because he was the guy I had a crush on for the past year. Soon after we went steady and now it's been almost 4 months since that day. I realise that we are a bit young to be dating and relationships don't always last. I guess what I'm trying to say is that the whole thing wasn't really planned and if the guy hadn't asked me out, I would still be single and proud.

Noellehttp://www.noelleslaney1994newfoundland.piczo.com This is my website. Please go into it. It's so awesome! If you visit it sign the guestbook and shoutbox.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!