(#25 (permalink))
Old
Elosine (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-30-2007, 02:30 AM

Oh, so many....

-When you just try to strike up a conversation with a guy and they look at you like "O.o wth?" just because you're a girl (keep in mind, the guys at my school are all still immature.....ish.....mostly).

-When it takes them forever an a thousand years just to tell you they like you. I mean, personally I'd like to know if a guy liked me, even if I didn't like him back. I mean, what, do they expect girls be like, "Oh my God, no! I hate you now, like, get away from me!"? (But then again, other girls might do that....).

-When they wear those outragously baggy pants with the crotch down to their ankles and their boxers hanging out in the air.....Why do people think that's cool? It looks like either a) they have a dirty diaper on underneath their pants, or b) all the stores on the planet spontaniously just ran out of all other sizes of pants besides the ones that wouldn't even fit the fattest man on earth! It doesn't look cool, it's dumb and pointless. Rap artists aren't people anybody should try to copy.

-Like someone else already said, when guys just can't get it through their thick skulls that no means no! In any and every situation!

-When they exclude girls from things just because of their gender (this kind of goes with the first thing).

-And finally, when they think it's okay to mess with our minds and keep us guessing. Like "I might like you.....maybe..." and other such related crap. And this isn't just about whether or not they like you, just...in general.

I was only talking about some of the boys I've been around, though. I'm sure there are guys....somewhere....that aren't like this. I know a few, actually, but this is the majority at my school.

"And though I'll think of you, I guess,
until the day I die,
I think I miss you less and less,
as every day goes by...."
-Sweeney Todd
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!