View Single Post
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 08-21-2007, 11:11 PM

Well, to drag this back on topic, I figured I might help you out a bit Chelsea with the format you want to save your doll in and a way to make it transparent. I suggest always saving in .png when you doll as it will preserve all of the colours you used while avoiding blurriness. If you want to make the background beyond the doll transparent, I suggest first making the background a colour you didn't use in your doll(neon green for instance) and then going to iaza.com, which offers an option to make certain sections transparent.

If you want to post your dolls yourself, I suggest you make a photobucket account(it's easy and free) and upload them there. Once you do that, you can use
Code:
[img]urlofimage[/img]
. This code is also offered below the doll on photobucket

Now, on to some dolling critique. You are doing great even if you are "pillow shading" as they call it. I've always found the tutorials on Watermelon Bubblegum helpful and I'm certain you will too. She covers everything from hair and shirts to jeans and skirts which are all easy to understand.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!