Old
dudettel (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 12 Votes / 4.33 Average
Send a message via Yahoo to dudettel
Default 08-18-2007, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mskittles1012 View Post
I think i would want to be a volcano scientist or an archqueologist (I don't think I spelled that right.). I would get to travel to different places and see many things. And those kind of jobs interest me.
Archaeologist :] Which is currently what I am trying to become. Volcano scientist would classify as Geologist; I would think; a very interesting choice, kudos to you! Geology is quite fascinating.
I think I will go ahead and get my minor in chemistry so I can do radiocarbon dating, protein analysis and other things that involve lab archaeology.

Writing/Journalism is what my fiance is headed toward and its actually not all that hard to get jobs in the writing section...the TV portion may be different. depends where you are. We are in a big city that is surrounded by nowheresville (lol) so we do have a large newspaper/local news channel...and its easy enough to get jobs there because not many people pursue college.

Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught. Oscar Wilde
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!