View Single Post
(#17 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-18-2007, 07:40 PM

I like writing... XD But I don't know if it's my life's passion...

I've been taking teaching courses, and business ones. Not near the same, but I'm trying to keep my options open.

I'd like to try acting or singing, but those are typical answers. ("I wnt 2 b famos!" - Stupid noobs... Wouldn't last a day...) I don't think I'm horrible at either... Even though some celebs ARE horrible, yet, still famous.... How does that work, again?

I'd try journalism, but... that's a hard job to get into. When I was in Kindergarten, I didn't play in the sandbox, I went to the writing center. In Gr. 3, my friend and I started a newspaper. It's actually not bad. I did the writing, and she did the pictures. I'm not the greatest artist... X/ Good writer when I want to be, though... That same friend and I also made books. A series, actually. It was about hamsters... O.o We had an obsession.

Lawyer...? Nah. Too... uptight and professional for me. And you have to be uber organized...

Fashion designer... I have all these great ideas in my head, but... It's actually drawing them that's the problem. And I can't sew...

I still don't know what exactly I want to be... Sad, yes. I'm trying to keep my options open, though, for when I do decide.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!