View Single Post
(#22 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-08-2007, 08:53 PM

Ooc: This is an adavanced roleplay (something I forgot to mention...) And most Advanced are third person. However, I'm a leniant girl, and will let Hayley pass with first. I know she's a good roleplayer, so I have nothing to worry about. ^^

Tina fit the key into the lock, her eyes widening when it clicked, a mischiveious smile carving her somewhat thin lips. She turned it, hearing the satisfying click, and threw open the lid. She gasped; inside, there was a sword, a genuine sword. It had not a flake of rust on it, and gleamed in the meager light of her flashlight. The hilt was blue, and relief went down into the blade, shaped like lightning. Fascinated, she reached out and took the hilt, pulling the blade free of its casing.

At the touch of the hilt, fire spread through Tina's veins, but she could not let go. This thing gave her a sense of power, confidence, grandeur. She held it up, her arm shaking. She stared as it began to glow a silvery-blue, and her heart began to beat sparatically.

Tina started when she heard the basement door open, and the clonk of footsteps. "Tina?" She recognized her mother's voice, and she swallowed. Soon, her mom was withing view. "Tina, what are you doing down- Oh, MY GOD!" Her mom put her hand to her heart, then her eyes rolled in their sockets, and Claire blacked out.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!