View Single Post
(#45 (permalink))
Old
mylovedove (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 5 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 07-17-2007, 06:57 PM

I don't get mood swings but, i get an awfull stomach ache before my period and it kills me at night. As you can see everyone's is different so all these are just suggestions of how your period might be but, in real life you never now. just to telll you your first one at least won't hurt because it only comes out a little at a time but you well get more on your second time then it might hurt. For me i get so much period now it's creepy.

oh yah and a tip don't wash your hair or take a long shower when you have it it's bad (at least that's what my mom says and always tells me not to go into water when i have my period because when you have your period your pores open really wide and lets water in and the water gets trapped there. ((i per sonally don't believe it but, we have to be careful and my mom won't let me take a long shower anyway (((or wash my hair))) that's harsh)) oh and don't eat or drink anything shower it makes your period last longer) don't eat alot of junk food ether)

Last edited by Miranda_ : 07-18-2007 at 07:48 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!