View Single Post
(#43 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-17-2007, 03:18 PM

One of my bff's Kari had her first period in class... Gr. 9. She had to wear her gym shorts for the rest of the day. IT WAS WINTER. That would suck.

Oh, not matter what ANYONE ELSE SAYS; It does NOT hurt. At all. You can't feel it (unless you have what some people call 'clots' in which case it still doesn't hurt and the clots are only small, but you can feel it). You might get crampig, which, DOES hurt, but not often. If you do get cramping, see your doctor about birth control (It really helps) or use some sort of heating pad (not THAT kind of pad, but something warm that you can hold where the cramping is to reduce it)

Change them-pads or tampons-every 4-8hours (at least thats what it is for most people) and do NOT over use a tampon. You could get TSS (Toxic shock syndrome-rare disease.) if you do and you start to get a 'fever' and feel tired, you should go to the doctor right away.

Oh, and your bre@sts might start to ache. That's normal. For me, at least. (It's more that then cramps for me, I'll tell you)

Everyone reacts differently, but all girls get it (unless you were a boy that is NOW a girl 0.o). It's natural, every girl deals with it. If you didn't have them, you wouldn't be able to carry any babies, so... It's just another part of the 'Girls go through a hell of a lot more then guys' thing-which includes child birth as #1 on the list. XD

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 07-17-2007 at 03:26 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!