View Single Post
(#47 (permalink))
Old
Elosine (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-04-2007, 03:21 AM

EVERYONE AT MY SCHOOL EXCEPT THREE PEOPLE NEED TO BE BATHED IN BOILING WATER AND HAVE THEIR EYES STABBED OUT BY POISONED, SPIKED PITCHFORKS!!!!! I despise those ignorant, arrogant, ghetto-wannabe (who wants to be ghetto?), know-nothing, desperate, immature, unreasonable, *******ed, blumbering, idioting dips***s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate how if you just say one little thing defensively, some people will start saying things like, "you betta not be startin' no sh**, or I'll have to beat'cho a**," or "who're you, talkin'ta me like that? Girl, you stand down, afore I get out some whoopin' on you!" Who is proud of talking like that??????!!!!!!! My God, sometimes I could just......uuuuuuuugggggghh!!!

Then there's my dad. Oh, God. Lets' not get started on why, but I despise him!! He thinks he knows everything, well, I've got a surprise for him.......

I won't go into any other reasons, but allow me to vent my anger:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! KILL! DIE ALL YOU EVIL, STUPID, ^(*^&*^*&%&^%&)*)(*(##%%$@@^%*^*^*^*^'S~!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

"And though I'll think of you, I guess,
until the day I die,
I think I miss you less and less,
as every day goes by...."
-Sweeney Todd
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!