View Single Post
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Elosine (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-30-2007, 09:18 PM

My sixth grade Language Arts/Social Studies teacher was a complete ditz. She would loose people's work, f*** up people's grades, forget things all the time, and she was mean. Plus, she would give us an assignment, but not explain to us how to do it. Then, when I would ask her how to do it, her answers were all vague and you ended up even more confused than you were before.

My seventh grade Language Arts/Social Studies teacher was awesome. Sometimes she brought cookies for the class (like when we were watching a video about France she gave us all these yummy chocolate covered French cookies.... ), once she brought her dog to class on a half day, and she was really funny. When we were studying England and doing this project, she let us listen to the Beatles while we were working, she was never mean, either, just harsh to people who deserved it. One time, She and another teacher from across the hall were acting all ghetto. This one guy in my class asked her a question and she was all, "Fo shizzle!" (you could tell she was joking). Then she called her husband, who was a band teacher at another middle school, and was all "Holla back at me, homie!". It was on speaker phone. Plus she once rode a bicyle around the front of the classroom. It was cool. There are a million other things that made her an awesome teacher, but this post is already really long...Also, we somehow learned a lot that year...

~Nikki

"And though I'll think of you, I guess,
until the day I die,
I think I miss you less and less,
as every day goes by...."
-Sweeney Todd
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!