View Single Post
(#12 (permalink))
Old
CatTheNinja (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 5 Votes / 4.60 Average
Default 06-29-2007, 06:17 PM

The weirdest teacher I've ever had was my fifth grade math/science teacher. He was probably about 6'3", and his day-to-day wardrobe consisted of these really thin, polo-ish button-up dress shirts, khaki pants and loafers. I'm serious. That's all he wore, even in the winter. And when we asked him questions, all he would say "Hmmm, what an interesting question," and wander off the other side of the class. And if that wasn't bad enough, he was mean. He wouldn't let us out of our seats, even if we needed to sharpen our pencils or something. We were planning on squirting him with water guns on the last day of school, but we all chickened out. He also had a plant named Amadeus or something like that. Everyone thought he was ghey, and he had this really weird, high pitched laugh. Also, before our class had to take a really big test or something, he would pat us on the head and say "So and so, good luck." He couldn't keep track of our papers, so one time he lost all of the assignments for the other class and they had to do them over. Another time, we brought our stuffed animals to school, and he took my friend IJ's stuffed dog away for some stupid reason. He held it under his arm and stroked it affectionately for about thirty minutes o.O And everyone hated him, except for my friend Katie. God, he was WEIRD.

Evil is a dish best served crazy.

Last edited by CatTheNinja : 06-29-2007 at 06:23 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!