View Single Post
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Rogue18 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 1 Votes / 2.00 Average
Default 06-29-2007, 03:06 AM

That game is awesome My friend bugged me to get it so I got it not too long ago and now we're trading pokemon since I have Diamond and he has Pearl. My fave part of the game so far is the beauty contests X3 I enter my Lopunny to the contests and she is my champion beauty Pokemon.

The Pokemon in my team is: Torterra, Staraptor, Lucario, Rampardos, Gastrodon and Luxray. I guess you can say I have pokemon in each of their catagories.

I know this is quite sudden but I bred my Manaphy and although I only wanted one egg so I can have Phione it came out with 3 eggs! O_O;; I never thought my Manaphy would have the hots for Ditto. XD

*ahem* Back to the conversation, I gave one of the spare eggs to my best friend since she's after a Phione and now I have one spare egg that all my friends either traded or bred from their Manaphy, so is anyone interested in a Phione egg? coz I feel bad seeing it sitting in my PC box in Diamond.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 08-21-2009 at 08:23 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!