View Single Post
(#9 (permalink))
Old
AnnieAnonymous (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-27-2007, 01:44 PM

I've had some odd teachers... but I think the one that left his biggest mark on me was Mr. T, my fifth grade science teacher.

Mr. T (I can't spell his last name, it's too long and weird) was a fat, middle-aged man. He had this weird laugh... I can't even describe it. It reminded me of the sort of laugh a cartoon character would have. Everyone said he was ***, which I didn't really mind.

He always wore these shirts that you buttoned up and when he would wait for us to get in line to take us inside, he would stick a finger in through the space betweens the buttons and rub his belly as he did his weird laugh.

Once, after my friend got a haircut, he started to stoke her hair and he was all, "Oh, Erica! Your hair is so beautiful!" She was like: O_O

When we were learning about how plants sexually reproduce, we were all a little awkward, but he just made it so much worse when he was reading us the chapter and said, "Look! the female plant parts are having sex!" Then he went off into this entire conversation about plant sex and oh my god, it ruined the way I looked at flowers. >_<

We checked his myspace later on and we found that he obsesses over fishes and has freshwater fishtanks all over his house (he doesn't like salt water fish because he doesn't like the "salties" (as he called them) in the tank, he SAYS he is straight, and almost all of his friends list is girls.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!