View Single Post
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-27-2007, 06:27 AM

My science teacher in 3rd year was pretty weird. She seemed to me to be about 90 years old, tho she was in reality about 50. She was really oldfashioned; when it was time to teach sex ed, she just mumbled a few words about "wait til marriage" and "boys can tell" and that was pretty much it. She also used to make troublemakers stand up all class long.

My second year science teacher was also weird; I lost an entire year of science cuz this guy just couldn't keep control. He used to teach at an all boys school before moving to my school, an all girls school. He used to make threats of detention and telling the headmaster, and not carry them out. So in the end, he'd be sitting at his desk marking with his head down, and the entire class would be playing consequences, playing cards, painting each others nails, plaiting each others hair and chatting away. If the headmaster had made an inspection, he would have fired the teacher on the spot.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!