View Single Post
(#3 (permalink))
Old
cwer (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 20 Votes / 4.15 Average
Default 06-26-2007, 11:09 PM

Um.... weeeeelllllll there was a really weird teacher named Ms.Baker. She was young but always forgot to tell us things that w needed to know for our tests!Other than that, she wasent that wierd. But After 6 months, she left (for god know what.) and moved waaaaayyyyyy far away. She had 3 daughters and one died from a brain tumor. Her husband was a preist at the local church at the new place and stole alot of things from the church and got fired and chased outta town with the whole family. They moved to a farER away town and was soooooooo depressed after the whole 'chased outta town.' 'bad husband' 'dead daughter' thing and more. So one day, she put her car in her garage, closed the garage door, got into the car, closed the door, turend on the car and sat there. So, that meant if she sat in there long enough, shed be dead or had 'commited suiccide'. So she died and her oldest Daughter was a close friend of mine so I was so sad for her. I think she killed herself too. Sad,sad.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!