Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 06-26-2007, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
Now, that's going back a couple of years! XD I only joined I think when Elanorea suggested to me that I did so I could be in the running for modship... I didn't get it that time, but I wasn't really that bothered, just carried on as I was, only this time I'd started RPing and building up my feared postcount. Yeah, Polkasaur is starting out the right way and hopefully will stay around here.
I'm allowed to go back a few years seeing I've been here for nearly four now XD I always wondered why you suddenly changed your mind about joining because we all used to argue with you about it... Was that the one and only time we tried voting? Wow, that really was a disaster. I remember being up too and barely losing... Ah, well, life went on and I took the opportunity to become better matured. Man, those were the good old days when men were men and flamers were always postgrep, who was then dj_andercore

Anyways, I swear this thread has turned into a shrine for polkasaur. You should feel happy, we don't normally do that hehe...

Av & Sig Credit: Me

Last edited by Miranda_ : 08-25-2009 at 10:13 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!