View Single Post
(#16 (permalink))
Old
CutiezRox121 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 6 Votes / 3.67 Average
Wink 06-19-2007, 09:00 AM

I have Proactiv, but don't use it consistently so I wouldn't be able to tell you the results. However, I too have very bad acne...and if I really need to get rid of it for a special occasion or school pics. or something like that then I'll spend the whole night cleansing my face.

First, I'll wet a warm washcloth. I will wash my face with just the wet washcloth, then I'll wash the washcloth and put cleansing/facial soap on the washcloth and scrub (but not too hard). After that step, I'll take out my Proactiv and rub the first solution on, then I'll do the second solution (if you use too much it makes it worse, so be gentle and don't use alot). That's it!

But even if it's not school pics. I have really bad acne so I usually put the Proactiv on every night if I have time. It's best to put it on at night so it gives the product time to work. I can tell you one thing, the Proactiv clears my face up more than it started to begin with. Just use it consistently and it should be better. Everyone's skin is different. I would grab some money and browse the store for a different product you think you might want to try out to help your acne if that doesn't work.

GOOD LUCK, HOPE YOU FIND SOMETHING!!!

rica
Happy Halloween!

Last edited by CutiezRox121 : 06-19-2007 at 09:02 AM. Reason: Spelling Error*
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!